Manfred A. Wagner, CEO & Founder
"When I founded artronics in 1995, my only assets were: a desk, a fax machine, a PC, a printer, 20 years of selling experience in the field of avionics and telemetry, the backing of my family and the unwavering belief in our success.
Today, artronics has become a grown and established institution within our target markets and I look back, fraught with pride and pleasure, on all the things we have achieved so far and I confidently look forward to the further development of our company…"
- 1995 - Foundation of Artronics GmbH by Manfred A. Wagner
- 1996 - First Telemetry Tracking Antenna System delivered
- 1998 - Alexander Wagner joins Artronics after graduation @ university
- 2004 - First approach of the Flight Simulation Market
- 2006 - Office Relocation into “Rudolf-Diesel Str.” in Dachau
- 2010 - 15-Year Celebration
- 2011 - Establishment of a proprietary Design & Engineering Department Company split into the two divisions “Artronics Instrumentation” and “Artronics Simulation”
Alexander Wagner, Managing Director
"We have put a clear and simple message on our flags: Whatever you do and whenever you do, set a mark! Setting marks in terms of more creativity, more responsibility, and more emotions! But also setting marks in terms of less complexity and less administration!
Mental flexibility and common sense are the human assets for the future of artronics…"
history & future
Read more about history and future by Manfred A. Wagner (CEO & Founder) and Alexander Wagner (Managing Director)